Monday, September 28, 2009

Comparing 3 Personal Learning Environments. IET F 09

Martin Weller - My personal work/leisure/learning environment

This was the first one that really caught my attention. I like Martin's PLE because it gives attention to his leisure/private time as well. Learning in my opinion does not happen from 9-5 and then stops. there has been many instances where I have learned something by playing around or while being on leisure time.

D'Arcy Norman "My PLE according to Goolge and Touchgraph

Here

I like the second simplified diagram from D'Arcy because this is learning through connectivism in its simplest of form. Here he uses online tools to connect to people who holds the knowledge that he seeks. Plain and simple.


Julie Collareda

Julies' PLE is the last one that I picked for this exercise. This one lies close to home as she has included the availability of internet access to her PLE. This is applicable in my case as well. I am only now getting round to writing this up as I did bot have any internet access the last week. This is a concept that might seem strange to people in first world countries, but in places like South Africa it's a real issue

Let me know what you think and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment